Saturday, September 15, 2012

background

Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore 2012 - © MiKat Images
Ok, so it's really just the blog's current background picture, not some kind of tasty tidbit about my (or my wife's) past, but it is indeed a background.  And, it's my opportunity to say that unless otherwise noted, all pictures included on this blog are the work of one (or the other) of the Crippled Coots and are Copyright © MiKat Images.

I don't keep track of which one of us shoots a particular photo, you might call that one of my eccentricities. So, unless myself or Mrs Coot is featured prominently in the picture, we can't honestly tell you which one of us took any particular landscape photo.

While I may not be able to tell you who took the photo, I can say that, if you look carefully, you'll even see remnants of a shipwreck outlined along the beach.  Not everyone finds the shipwreck(s) along this lonely stretch of windswept beach, as the Park Service signs all point a person in the wrong direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment